Introduction and challenges
Digitisation is on the agenda of many HR departments because it meets multiple goals: to make processes more robust, to enable the function to refocus on tasks with higher added value, to reduce costs and save time in daily management and quality for employees through digital working.
Digital working is the integration of digital tools and uses into everyday work. It creates value so long as it meets the expectations and practices of employees and managers, in the way they work, interact, collaborate and move.
Commitment and motivation have become key to companies’ performance. One of the important challenges for companies is to find a balance by refocusing on individuality where the collective and the collaborative have imposed themselves. To do so, companies must offer personalised services and intuitive and innovative tools to the employee. With these, employees will have a key role in their own development and will find in their company the same benefit as private digital technologies.
How we can help
We work with our clients to ensure the success of their projects. We have a user-experience centred approach focused on managerial culture, work environment and individual development:
- Design of coherent and realistic end to end operational processes integrated within a logical and structured framework to improve transactional efficiency (quality / cost / time) according to a pragmatic and collaborative methodology involving all stakeholders in the value chain
- Overview of market start-up solutions and support for choice
- Impact analysis: identifying interdependencies with upstream and downstream processes
- Definition of the roadmap and implementation plan
- Support in the implementation of new uses and collaboration methods (virtual workplace, flexible office, etc.)