Introduction and challenges
The range and functionality of digital purchasing tools have been steadily increasing in recent years; there are new players, new functionalities, and new services. For this reason, it is essential to regularly review source to pay practices.
What should be done with the procurement of C class items? How can RPA enable buyers to focus on higher value-added activities? How can a company have robust cost models? How can buyers collaborate more effectively with suppliers? All these questions require an assessment of the opportunities so the company can define its priorities.
Given the multitude of solutions on the market, it is often difficult to understand the differences and their real contribution to value. To facilitate the choice, it is necessary to clearly define the priorities, the scope, and to value the opportunities and investment required.
Once the priorities have been clearly identified, it is a question of defining target processes and selecting the appropriate system, managing the integrator and onboarding users, and doing so completely independently from the software providers.
How we can help
- Prioritization of the functional scope to be addressed and the need to adapt processes and organizations
- Evaluation of market solutions appropriate for the needs expressed
- Assistance in choosing the solution from the specification, the evaluation criteria and the technical and economic analysis of the systems
- Assessment of the change management requirements and deployment strategy
- Support for the deployment of the solution