In recent years we have seen many companies including multichannel retailers struggle to meet increasingly dynamic customer needs and to be competitive in a more disruptive and rapidly changing market.
These difficulties have become more evident through the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in retail markets where pure play digital retailers dominate.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How customer demands and expectations have changed in 2021
- How to improve your customer’s experience through challenging your current service level expectations
- How to objectively evaluate the end to end supply chain through our global benchmarking approach
- Operational models for multichannel retailers that increase agility and efficiency
- The framework we use to ensure any change to supply chain improvements are low risk, faster, of greater benefit and sustainable
Join us on Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 8am AEDT / 10am NZDT