In September our Procurement team from London will be attending the ProcureCon conference in Barcelona, Spain. ProcureCon is the flagship procurement attended by Europe’s biggest procurement leaders to share insights on:
- Adapting supply chains to navigate the impacts of the Russia-Ukraine crisis, and growing inflation pressures
- Winning the war on talent to lead the way in driving the next generation of procurement innovation
- Having a commercial mindset to create the “table” rather than waiting for a seat at it
- Leveraging the latest tech innovations now that Chat GPT has kicked open the door on the possibilities of conversational AI
Head of Data strategy UK, Bryan Johnson will be leading a workshop on how to unleash procurement’s potential through data. The workshop will invite procurement leaders to interact and discuss as a facilitated group:
- What their business aspirations are and how data would support them to achieve that
- What are the data issues that get in the way of that – the roadblocks in terms of culture, capability, access, supplier inputs and many others that could stop them achieving the outcomes that they are looking to deliver for their business – the frustrations and bottlenecks
- Using these inputs, Argon & Co will assimilate the data against our leading-edge view of data capabilities to create a view of how procurement leaders can take control of their own data destinies
We are delighted to have a stand at the conference where we welcome any attendees to visit and chat to one of our consultants, you can find us at stand number 7.
For more information, please visit the ProcureCon website.