How about education for categories in our industry? Here are some resources for education. Enjoy!
- MIT’s 10 month Master’s Program in Supply Chain Management is ranked No. 1 in the world. This ranking is from April, but we’re sure it’s still valid. Their site says, “MIT SCALE graduates are in high demand in a wide range of industries. This year’s graduates have already accepted positions with leading firms such as Apple, Amazon, General Mills, General Motors, The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey and Company, Converse, Deloitte, and more.”
- We did link this page before, but in the interest of sharing education resources, we wanted to provide it again. Georgia Institute of Technology’s Supply Chain & Logistics Institute in Atlanta, GA. Theirs is a comprehensive program and they often have archives that I have referred to as well.
- Supply Chain Insights had a couple coming up, including a 2017 Year in Review. Here’s a link to their archives, too.
- I am not sure how I missed this post of Warehouse Management Training: 50 Top Resources, but here it is now!
- Here’s a recent on-demand webinar Digitization in Changing the Economics of Manufacturing Supply Chain. Just enter your information and you’ll receive access. There will be a small play button on the bottom right.
As of September 8, 2020, Crimson & Co (formerly The Progress Group/TPG) has rebranded as Argon & Co following the successful merger with Argon Consulting in April 2018.