Here’s our February Recap of some articles curated from Twitter.
- Offshore vs. Outsource for Transportation & Logistics. Easy Q&A format about offshore vs. outsourcing.
- MIT to Invest in China’s Supply Chain Management Education – MIT to create new center at the world’s busiest port, in Ningbo, China
- The Human Factor: What is Technology Without Leadership?
- Weak Holidays Force Retailers to Shrink, Rethink Web
- Amtrak protests move to prioritize freight trains – The panel of federal regulators that oversees operations on the nation’s railways is moving to allow railroads to prioritize freight trains over passenger systems such as Amtrak.
Have a great weekend!
As of September 8, 2020, Crimson & Co (formerly The Progress Group/TPG) has rebranded as Argon & Co following the successful merger with Argon Consulting in April 2018.