This is a full-time marketing role covering the US Cluster of offices (Atlanta, Chicago, India, and Brazil) reporting to the Managing Partners of the Atlanta and Chicago offices, with guidance from the Group Marketing team and support from a marketing colleague and others in those offices.
The position is remote, with occasional travel. The role involves working particularly closely with the US Cluster offices, with a need for excellent stakeholder engagement and management of Partners and other staff members. The aim will be to raise the profile of the brand with its target audience and contribute to the group vision “To be recognized as the leading global management consultancy that specializes in operations strategy and transformation.”
- Develop existing US Cluster marketing plan
- Carry out US market research and competitor analysis with an agency and Partners
- Develop and implement the subsequent US Cluster marketing plan and budget management
- Coordinate marketing efforts completely or with staff and vendors
- Build brand through developing and managing the campaign calendar, social media, trade press relationships, email campaigns, entering relevant awards, events, build industry affiliations etc.
- Implement marketing efforts and analyze directional changes based on results
- Manage implementation of existing US marketing plan (delivered by marketing colleague):
- Implement the existing campaign calendar (Atlanta monthly webinar campaign, Chicago monthly article website/LinkedIn post, People/new joiner monthly LinkedIn post)
- Management of Atlanta conferences and events
- US contribution to the Group SEO project for the US website
- Website ’Meet the team’ and geo-location management for all US Cluster
- “Americanize” the text for the US website for all articles and papers
- Ensure all staff have access to the latest Group PPT corporate slides (US version)
- Branded material provided to all US Cluster staff and to support events as agreed upon with the Atlanta and Chicago Managing Partners
- Argon & Co US Cluster marketing plan, budget, campaign calendar and website, etc.
- Sense-check, grammar-check and brand-check news announcements, events posts, articles, and whitepapers before publication
- Ensure merchandise and printed materials are produced to brand standards
- Regular communication with Group marketing to ensure alignment with global messaging/reporting back to Managing Partners for the US Cluster
- Global brand awareness project – consider roll-out of this project for the US Cluster in the new US marketing plan
- M&A or new office openings – project manage the local marketing workstreams of any future M&A projects for the US Cluster
- Ad-hoc activities to raise the profile of the Argon & Co US Cluster
- A qualified marketing manager with experience in B2B marketing planning and campaign implementation
- Flexible in terms of a remote location but will work within the Central and Eastern US time zones; ability to work from the Atlanta and Chicago offices when required
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and manage deadlines, complete work on your own or with others and motivate colleagues and vendors
Ultimately, this person needs to be able to represent the brand successfully and therefore, the ability to understand and ‘live’ the brand is also a pre-requisite.
- Very competent user of MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong grammar, copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Desirable but not essential experience in using website software, e.g., WordPress, CRM software e.g., Zoho campaigns, design software e.g., InDesign
About Argon & Co
Argon & Co is a global management consultancy that specializes in operations strategy and transformation. With expertise spanning the supply chain, procurement, finance and shared services, we work together with clients to transform their businesses and generate real change. Our people are engaging to work with and trusted by clients to get the job done. We have offices in Paris, London, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Atlanta, Auckland, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Hong Kong, Lausanne, Melbourne, Mumbai, Riyadh, São Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We help clients deliver operations-driven transformations in a single functional area or across multiple functions.
Our people are our business
We care about each other and our clients. We are real people, dealing with real people. Our positive, flexible and personal approach, with challenge where needed, ensures buy-in at all levels of our clients’ businesses and a positive outcome.
A tight-knit team, like a family, we stand side by side with both colleagues and clients. We share a belief that the only thing that matters is making a real difference for our clients. We are engaging to work with and trusted by clients to get the job done.
While Argon & Co is global, this position is remote, with occasional travel.
To submit your cover letter and résumé for consideration, please visit the Argon & Co careers page. For information or salary range, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter and résumé for consideration for the position will not be accepted through email.